Bypass navigation bar
Go to

Certificate of Residence

Apply for a Certificate of Residence


Westchester County residents may obtain a College Certificate of Residence to reduce tuition costs while attending a two-year SUNY/CUNY college outside of Westchester County if they meet the residency requirements.  The certificate is only issued by the Westchester County Finance Department.


For more informaton on College Certificate of Residence, please visit Finance Web Site.


Certificates of Residence will not be issued to any applicant who cannot affirm New York State residency for minimum 12 months prior to the semester start date.